TOEFL Coaching in Kanpur, TOEFL Institue Kanpur, TOEFL Training in Kanpur
What is TOEFL?
TOEFL stands for “TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE”. TOEFL is a test of English language.
The TOEFL iBT™ test, administered in an internet-based format, contains 100 percent academic content created by working with institutions to identify the English-language demands faced by international students.
It simulates actual tasks from classrooms — from comprehending a lecture to participating in discussions and extracurricular activities.
Our researchers recorded examples of classroom teaching, study groups and student interactions at several institutions. They collected textbooks and packets from students’ courses and compiled their findings into a language database called a “corpus.” The language used in the TOEFL iBT test closely reflects what is used in everyday academic settings.
This ensures your applicants are equipped with the skills students need in a higher education classroom. Students who score well on the TOEFL iBT test are prepared for success at your institution and to go further in their careers.
Know How Well Candidates Use English
The TOEFL iBT test uses integrated tasks to measure all four skills students need to communicate: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Students may read a passage, listen to a lecture, assimilate what they have learned and then speak or write just as they do in a classroom.
The TOEFL iBT test uses six different tasks to simulate and assess real academic speaking demands and provides test takers with feedback on three aspects of academic speaking proficiency:
- academic course content
- campus situations
- familiar topics
How is the TOEFL test marked?
- TOEFL is scored on a 900 score, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English.
- Which countries recognize IELTS/TOEFL?
- IELTS /TOEFL is recognized in 121 countries by more than 6000 institutions, government departments, professional associations and other organizations. IELTS is internationally owned and globally recognized assessment of English language proficiency.
- When will I receive my IELTS/TOEFL test results?
- You will receive your IELTS/TOEFLTest Report Form in the mail 13 days after your test date. Some test centers also provide SMS alerts and an Online Results Service. Keep your IELTS Test Report Form in a secure place as you only receive one copy.
- Does Rezina Training & Overseas Education Consultants provide IELTS/TOEFL coaching?
- Yes, we offer IELTS/TOEFL coaching to students. We have trained and experiences faculty who have experience of up to over 10 years in IELTS coaching and students have got as high as 8.5/9 score in IELTS after being taught by them. You can avail IELTS coaching at our centre in Nehru Place. Moreover, the size of our IELTS classes is never more than 4 students to enable personal attention to each candidate. We start ILETS classes almost daily, so register today to get benefit of our IELTS classe